Strategies for a successful fundraising campaign
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Preparing for a campaign can be a stressful process for any nonprofit. The strategy and plan must be clear and engaging, as well as acting as a logical extension of the organization’s vision and mission. Similarly, proper accounting, risk management and technology support are required prior to launch. Buy-in from all stakeholders at each stage in the process, including executive leadership and the board, is critical to success.
Join us for this informative webcast series, as we discuss the important and necessary steps when considering, planning for and executing a campaign.
- David Coyne, CFRE, President, The Sheridan Group
- Kathleen Hechinger, Deputy Director and Chief Financial Officer, The Joffrey Ballet
- Susan Davis, Partner, RSM US LLP
- Dan Whelan, Partner, RSM US LLP
- Charles Riess, Senior Director, RSM US LLP