2018 State and local tax recap: Developments, decisions and disruptors
RECORDED WEBCAST |
From the impact of federal tax reform to the Wayfair decision and the death of physical presence nexus, developments in 2018 will likely have great significance on your state and local tax responsibilities.
Join us for a complimentary webcast on the major statutory developments affecting state and local taxation from the 2018 legislative sessions. This event will provide a high-level review of key changes, with a focus on:
- Federal tax reform and the state response
- Implications of the Wayfair decision
- Significant developments among both sales and use tax and income/franchise taxes
- State tax amnesties and administrative changes
- Credits and incentives developments
Our state and local tax professionals will help you assess these issues and their impact on your business.