2019 SBIC Fund Conference
IN-PERSON EVENT |
RSM and Winston & Strawn invite general partners, chief financial officers and controllers of small business investment company (SBIC) funds to a seminar focusing on the operations, licensing, formation and compliance issues for SBIC funds.
The program will be presented by industry leaders and will cover a variety of topics related to the operations of an SBIC fund, including:
- Structuring investments to comply with Small Business Administration (SBA) regulations
- Trends in licensing for SBIC funds
- Q&A with the SBA
- A panel discussion with SBIC limited partners
- Tax reform: Issues for private equity funds, portfolio companies and general partners
- Small Business Investor Alliance (SBIA) legislative update provided by Brett Palmer
There will also be opportunities for networking with colleagues and peers, and for earning continuing professional education credits.
Please also join us the afternoon of Monday, June 17, at 3:30 p.m. at the offices of Winston & Strawn for an SBIC accounting standards roundtable discussion, followed by a preconference reception with cocktails and appetizers.
Please register by June 1 as space is limited.