Resolving research tax credit controversies
Washington National Tax Webcast
RECORDED WEBCAST |
The research credit is an issue that is often contentious and time consuming during an IRS examination. Join our tax controversy team to hear about various ways of resolving tax credit problems.
Discussion topics will include:
- Managing the IRS examination of the research tax credit
- The impact of IRS Industry Practice Groups on contentious issues
- Alternative dispute resolution techniques to reach a final agreement
- Patti Burquest, Principal, Washington National Tax
- David Click, Director, Denver, Colo.