Private client services year-end webcast
Tax planning considerations
RECORDED WEBCAST |
With 2020 nearly upon us, tax planning is an immediate concern for owner-managed business leaders, high net worth individuals and families. With the first filing season post-tax reform now closed, the gray areas in the tax landscape are fewer and there is a bit more clarity.
Join leaders from RSM’s private client services practice for a 90-minute update on pressing tax issues you need to consider before Dec. 31 and think about in the year ahead.
The discussion will provide insight for year-end planning considerations and trends in the following areas:
- Individual, business and trust income tax considerations
- Estate tax considerations
- Business ownership, structure and transition considerations
- Family office planning and trends
- Investment, compensation and charitable planning considerations
- And more