Now that my IRS exam is over, what’s next?
Tax controversy webcast
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Most companies are subject to an IRS examination at some point in time. Knowing how to prepare for the exam is important, but it is equally important to be prepared for the post-examination process.
For federal and state tax purposes, the post-examination process raises many questions and opportunities. RSM tax specialists will answer those questions and explore the opportunities during this event.
This webcast will address:
- How your company can solidify positive IRS exam results through a closing agreement
- How to prepare for the appeals process
- How you can get the same result in the next audit cycle
- Top interest calculation errors made by the IRS
- How state rules for filing amended returns vary and how to ensure you are not caught off guard or up against a quick deadline