Optimizing your nonprofit’s outsourcing strategy
November 2017 nonprofit webcast
RECORDED WEBCAST |
As your nonprofit organization grows, as cybersecurity threats continue to increase and as the regulatory environment becomes more complex, it’s important to constantly evaluate that your outsourcing provider’s capabilities are meeting your needs.
Join us for RSM’s two-part webcast series to learn more about what you should expect from an effective outsourcing strategy and provider.
Part 1 - Improve your IT outsourcing strategy for maximum value today and tomorrow
The first webcast covers:
- How to better leverage your organization’s existing outsourcing strategy
- What you should expect from your outsourcing provider
- How your organization can benefit from new technologies and skill sets implemented based on your unique needs
The second webcast covers:
- Are you getting the most value from your outsourcing strategy
- How technology can help your organization address current accounting and reporting challenges
- How an effective outsourcing provider can be leveraged to efficiently produce timely and informative reports for donors, grantors, board members and other third parties
View both webcasts in order to understand the benefits of having a forward-looking strategy and access to operational, technical, and finance and accounting skills that are difficult to hire for in today’s competitive labor market.
Part 2 - Enhance your finance and accounting outsourcing strategy to maximize everyday operations
Thursday, Nov. 30, 2017