2019 Northern Indiana Executive Summit
Navigating through business disruptions
IN-PERSON EVENT |
In addition to the day-to-day demands of leadership positions, today’s business leaders are consistently facing new and evolving business disruptions. From political and economic uncertainty, cybersecurity threats, business succession planning to ever-changing tax and accounting standards, businesses like yours are continually being challenged to adapt in order to remain successful and drive growth.
Please join us Tuesday, Oct. 22, as we explore these business disruptions and address key questions you might have. Our dynamic speakers will address the current political and economic landscape, cybersecurity threats, technology integration, as well as how to drive innovation and position your company as a leader for future growth.
Senator Joe Donnelly, Notre Dame alumnus, former small business owner, and public servant will provide the event’s keynote presentation. Senator Donnelley will share his unique perspective on how to navigate today’s business disruptors and will share leadership skills to help drive business growth. Our compelling lineup of speakers includes the following:
- Gerry Dick, Creator and Host, Inside INdiana Business
- Regina Emberton, President and CEO, South Bend Elkhart Regional Partnership
- Jason Pennington, Executive Director, Indiana IoT Lab
- Jeff Rea, President and CEO, South Bend Regional Chamber
- Sean Renshaw, Director, RSM US LLP
- Jay Schulman, Principal, RSM US LLP
- John Wechsler, Founder and CEO, Indiana IoT Lab[ZL1]
Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in several networking and breakout sessions, including:
- General tax updates including Wayfair and sales and use tax updates
- Business intelligence
- Wealth management and succession planning
- Human resource management
We hope you can join us for a day of dynamic content and engaging conversation. Register today!