Expanding into global markets with NetSuite OneWorld
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Is your organization prepared for international expansion? Does your current ERP system support multiple currencies, languages, taxation rules and other functionality required to operate globally? Are you currently leveraging NetSuite localization features to manage tax and statutory reporting requirements in-house, while maintaining compliance with international accounting standards like US GAAP or IFRS?
Join RSM's international professionals for a discussion on NetSuite's global capabilities, considerations for implementing NetSuite for foreign entities, and critical success factors for achieving transformation through international growth.
- Introduction to NetSuite OneWorld capabilities
- Solutions to address common challenges faced by global organizations
- Critical success factors for international expansion
- Carolyn Southern, Manager, Technology Consulting, RSM US
- Mária Straňáková, Head of Technology and Management Consulting, RSM CZ
- Samantha Day, Director, International Expansion, RSM UK