Mortgage related rules issued by CFPB Reg E Transfer Rule and more
Regulatory compliance webcast series
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Gain clarity around regulatory compliance issues impacting your institution. This first installment of our 2013 series will be led by our RSM presenter Melissa Blaser, who will discuss some of your most pressing issues.
- Regulation E Remittance Transfer Rule: We will discuss the latest on this new rule including the proposal to modify the rule and the temporary delay in the effective date.
- Final mortgage related rules just issued by the CFPB: We will discuss changes that are in store for Regulations X and Z. We will explore the effects of the following newly finalized mortgage rules:
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments
- Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards
- Escrow requirements
- Mortgage servicing provisions
- As always, we will have updates and reminders to keep you from any surprises.