Meet RSM at Profood Tech 2019
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join us at booth #1346 in the Dairy pavilion to discuss our blockchain solution, CLEARthru, and the relevance it provides to the food and beverage industry today.
RSM is once again excited to be part of North America’s most comprehensive food and beverage processing event. This community is a marketplace for technology, ideas, and relationships. A chance to forge new partnerships, try out best-in-class experiences, and learn from some of the biggest players transforming food and beverage today. This is an event guaranteed to drive impact.
In addition to our technology offerings, we are the largest accounting, tax and consulting firm serving the middle market, with 8,800 professionals in more than 80 U.S. offices. Our clients represent a wide range of business models and ownership structures, including owner-managed businesses, private equity-sponsored companies and SEC registrants. We work with all F&B segments, from dairy and co-ops to distributors and marketers. This diverse client base provides our F&B practice with broad insight into business issues, delivering industry-specific solutions relevant to your company.
Learn more at rsmus.com/foodandbeverage.
Looking to meet with an RSM representative while at Profood Tech? Fill out the form to the right to schedule a time or reach out to one of our attendees:
- Chris Jones, Principal, consumer products food & beverage
- John Majewski, Manager, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Stephanie Clark, Director, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- John "JT" Theobald, Director, Great Lakes, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- William Wilcox, Manager Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Terry Brandt, Senior Director, Business Intelligence
How we work with food and beverage companies
RSM provides value-added solutions from farm-to-table and serves more than 1,200 food and beverage (F&B) companies nationally. We bring insights and ideas to our clients on major issues such as food safety, commodity contract management, inventory management and controls, fragmentation of consumers and markets, digital commerce, and analytics.
Leveraging our Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, our technology specialists provide a solution that helps businesses:
- Manage complex farm-to-shelf operations on a single platform
- Grow margins through process optimization, system automation, operational improvement and advanced business reporting metrics
- Accomplish complex, industry-specific needs analysis with complete financial and cost accounting
- Enable quick response to changing food trends, commodity costs and other industry factors