Meet RSM at the 2019 Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Conference
Hosted by IIA and ISACA
IN-PERSON EVENT |
RSM is a proud sponsor of the 2019 IIA and ISACA GRC Conference. This year we will be hosting an exciting panel on how a cyber incident occurs. You can find us in the exhibit hall at booth # 404, where our professionals from across risk consulting will be available to discuss the many issues facing the profession today.
Plan to attend RSM’s session on “Oh No! We’ve Been Hacked.” The panel will provide attendees with insights into how a cyber-data incident occurs. Attendees will learn practical and
proven steps to investigate, remediate and respond to an incident, as well as how to identify key stakeholders. The panelists bring diverse legal and technical expertise that leverages decades of experience in helping clients investigate and respond to numerous data incidents.
In this session, participants will:
- Develop an understanding of the key stages of responding to a cyber-data incident.
- Identify the key stakeholders who should be involved in responding to a cyber-data incident.
- Learn some practical aspects of how a cyber-data incident response works in the real world.
Oh No! We’ve Been Hacked
Tuesday, Aug. 13
Director, Risk Advisory Services
RSM US LLP
Jamie Burgess, CPA
Partner, Risk Advisory Services
RSM US LLP
Information Security Manager
Surgical Information Systems
About RSM Risk Advisory Practice:
Increased cybersecurity attacks, complex international privacy issues, regulatory scrutiny, the changing business environment and pressure from shareholders have emphasized the importance of identifying and managing your company’s risks as well as opportunities. Our understanding of client risks and tailored approach to risk management deliver solutions that best meet each client’s needs while maximizing opportunities for growth. We have a team of professionals with deep experience assisting clients with risk identification, assessment and prioritization strategies to address risk at all levels. With guidance from RSM, your approach to risk management can be much more than a preventative measure—it can be a strategic driver.
That confidence comes when you work with RSM advisors to:
- Identify and prioritize the risks you face now, and those that may occur in the future
- Establish a holistic, strategic approach to risk management, analysis, management and governance
- Proactively address risk issues in ways that are right for your unique business
- Monitor, evaluate and report on risk in ways that help drive strategic decisions for your business
- Implement the latest tools and technologies to protect and add value to your business
For more information on specific risk services, click here.