Leading practices for maintaining ASC 842 compliance
LIVE WEBCAST |
For most companies implementing ASC 842 is a major undertaking, and ongoing compliance may not be as straightforward as originally expected. Join our webinar on Feb. 18 to learn about important operational policies and procedures to implement, what important lessons can be gleaned from those companies that have already adopted and how technology solutions may help ease the lease administration burden.
During this webcast, RSM presenters will discuss:
- Post-implementation operational and compliance procedures and policies to consider
- Technology solutions to help maintain leases and support accounting and financial reporting
- Assessing the myriad effects of the new standard on your company
- Examples of companies driving value through ASC 842 adoption
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Describe what operational impacts and/or improvements will come from an ASC 842 implementation
- Explain post-implementation compliance procedures and policies
- Summarize technology solutions to help maintain leases
- Assess the effects of the new standard on their companies
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credits for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Accounting | CPE: 1.0 credits per webcast