Improving project management utilizing SharePoint
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Many organizations do not take advantage of SharePoint's power as a platform and use it simply to share documents. During our live webcast, we will help you to understand how SharePoint can be used to assist in better organizing and managing complex projects.
In this webcast we discuss the benefits of using SharePoint 2013 as a project management platform to help understand and overcome your organization's current business challenges.
During this webcast, we will cover:
- Tracking of project tasks and timelines
- Management of project assets and documentation
- Collaboration tools for communication and project scheduling (internal and external)
- Development of project templates for consistency
- Reporting of project status, issues and overall performance
- Benefits and features of SharePoint as a project management platform