How does BEPS impact the definition of a permanent establishment?
RECORDED WEBCAST |
As the base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) action plan continues to be developed and implemented, globally active middle market companies need to understand the implications. With the signing of the multilateral instrument resulting from BEPS Action 15 scheduled for the week of June 5, this webcast will take you through a high-level overview of its content and impact, specifically focused on the definition of a permanent establishment.
In this one-hour program, RSM international tax professionals will share:
- How the multilateral instrument will affect the analysis and presence of a permanent establishment (taxable presence)
- Planning considerations for taxpayers related to permanent establishment taking into account BEPS Action 7 and BEPS Action 15
- Lisa Pinchin (Senior Manager)
- Dan Berman (Principal)
- Adam Tritabaugh (Partner)
- Jordi van der Struis (Senior Manager – RSM Netherlands)