Global compensation and outlook: Do you know where your employees are?
LIVE WEBCAST |
For organizations with a multinational workforce, the pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on managing global payroll compliance of international mobile employees and international remote workers. Globally active companies have had to navigate a constantly changing environment. Being prepared is paramount and this new environment will require many organizations to consider variables related to data impact, tax compliance and global compensation.
Join RSM US LLP and ADP as we discuss how global employers can successfully navigate the additional complexities they now face while still managing the challenges of having a global workforce. Key topics will include:
- Global payroll compliance for mobile employees in 2021
- Global compensation considerations for cross-border employees (expats)
- The shifting needs of the workplace
- Payroll reporting and withholding requirements
- The importance of data
- How the pandemic has shifted countries increased focus on global payroll compliance
Will Crehan, Global Area Product Leader, ADP