Your path to successfully implementing GASB 87 technology
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join RSM for a three-part webcast series where you will learn about different lease accounting software products on the market and how to select a solution to comply with GASB 87. During this series, our knowledgeable team will recap lessons learned from real-world implementations. We will also discuss how companies can leverage technology to automate and overcome the complexities of transitioning and sustaining compliance.
Register for one or multiple webcasts to learn more about your options:
RSM and Visual Lease: Your lease accounting solution for GASB 87 compliance
Feb. 12, 2020 – 1 p.m. EST | Noon CST
RSM and LeaseQuery: Making the move to GASB 87
Feb. 19, 2020 – 1 p.m. EST | Noon CST
RSM and NetGain: Automating GASB 87 using NetSuite
Feb. 26, 2020, 1 p.m. EST | Noon CST
By the end of these three presentations, attendees will be able to:
- Explain why lease management is so important
- Communicate the lessons learned from ASC 842 and IFRS 16 implementations
- Detail tips for prioritizing system requirements and selecting the proper solution for your business
- Describe the benefits of automating lease accounting
- Articulate the steps to prepare for adopting technology to handle the new standard
- Technology functionality differences between GASB 87 and 842 or IFRS
- Discuss why it is important to work with a partner while implementing GASB 87
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credits for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Specialized knowledge and applications| CPE: 1.0 credits per webcast