Gain control of your sales and use tax responsibilities
State and local tax webcast
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Join us Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, for a webcast to discuss the sales and use tax ramifications of strategic business decisions and how to avoid and resolve common errors in sales and use tax compliance management.
The 60-minute webcast will cover:
- The business operations that typically trigger nexus and how current legislative trends are changing those triggers
- Why many businesses underpay or overpay sales and use taxes
- Practical step to resolve sales and use tax audits
RSM presenters include:
- Todd Hendricks, Director, State and Local Tax
- Brad Hershberger, Director, State and Local Tax
- Catherine Del Re, Director, State and Local Tax
Who should attend?
CFOs, tax directors and controllers of companies with business operations in multiple states or plans to expand into new jurisdictions.
Participants will leave the webcast with an understanding of the common mistakes in sales and use tax compliance and the current legislative trends that may change their compliance responsibilities in the near future.
Email: Contact Us