2018 federal grants management update webcast
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join us on Wednesday, Aug. 22, as Tom Sneeringer, partner with RSM, discusses current developments in grants management as tailored for typical issues faced by nonprofit federal award recipients.
During this webcast, participants will learn about the:
- Phase-in of the procurement rules under Uniform Guidance and how auditors will be testing
- Increase in procurement thresholds made in June 2018
- 2018 OMB Compliance Supplement
- Other changes in the area of grants management
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Discuss current developments in grants management
- Plan for the phase-in of procurement rules under Uniform Guidance and the increase in procurement thresholds
- Describe key changes in the 2018 Compliance Supplement
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.5 CPE credit for attending this webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 75 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE credit is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Virtual group live
Field of study: Business management and organization | CPE: 1.5 credits