4th annual RSM Houston Executive Business Update
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join us for an educational seminar as we explore key tax and business issues to consider as part of your company's growth plan.
Joe Brusuelas, RSM’s chief economist, will be the luncheon keynote speaker and he will discuss the outlook for the U.S. economy.
Additional topics and speakers include:
Tax reform panel
- Patti Burquest, Principal – RSM Washington National Tax
- Thomas Allen, Partner – RSM Lead Tax
- Tommy Wright, Partner – RSM Private Client Services
Robotics and artificial intelligence in the energy industry
- Nic Radford, Chief Technology Officer, Houston Mechiatronics
- Jeff Hart, Partner, McKinsey & Company
Wayfair: What to know and how to prepare
- Tracy Watts, Sr. Director – RSM State and Local Tax
Cocktail reception will follow the program.
We hope to see you there!