Evolution of enterprise resource planning system cybersecurity
Learn how to adapt your security program to emerging ERP threats
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Join RSM and Onapsis as we discuss how organizations need to adapt to increasing risks to ERP systems.
ERP security has traditionally been focused on application roles, segregation of duties and restrictions on business functions focused on preventing financial misstatement and compliance with SOX—and only within the production environment. But the risk profile has changed. Learn how organizations need to adapt to increasing risks affecting system cybersecurity.
During this webcast you will:
- Learn about real world examples of vulnerabilities and attack paths that may affect your system
- Discover typical organizational blind spots and ways to improve and adapt
- Lucas Leon, Director, RSM US LLP
- Austin Marck, Supervisor, RSM US LLP
- Brian Tremblay, Compliance Practice Leader, Onapsis
- Sergio Abraham, Security Innovation Lead in Research, Onapsis