Dynamics GP user group webcast – R2 release
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Microsoft released its R2 version of Microsoft Dynamics GP in May and it includes over a 100 new features. Please join us for a look at all the exciting news around the recently released Dynamics GP2013 R2.
Learn about the new features such as:
- Ability to Copy and Paste journal entries directly from Excel to the General Ledger
- Enhanced Document Attach capabilities
- New features for General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Sales Order Processing and more
- New companion apps, including Business Analyzer
- New Requisitioning and Workflow functionality.
- Additional SmartList Designer functionality
Matt Wilson is a consultant in our Baltimore, MD office. Matt has been implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions since 1997. As a CPA, he is able to combine his knowledge of business with technology in order to deliver robust solutions to our clients. He has worked in all areas of implementation including project management, software installation, training, documentation, reporting and customization. Matt also teaches CPE courses through the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants.