RSM’s 42nd Annual National Credit Union Conference
What the economy, technology, regulation and more mean for you
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join us on September 20–21 for RSM’s 42nd Annual National Credit Union Conference, held this year at the JW Marriott Camelback Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Learn from RSM professionals and other top speakers on key topics like resilience, the economy, compliance, governance, information technology, accounting and many others—critical information that you can apply immediately at your credit union.
This conference is the premier educational event for credit union executives and officials. As always, and particularly this year, given the popularity of our conference location and our very favorable room rate, hotel rooms will fill up quickly—so make sure to register early. We look forward to seeing you in Scottsdale!
Keynote speakers include the following industry leaders and experienced RSM professionals:
- Jenny C. Evans, award-winning author and on-air expert—Resiliency, stress, confidence and human performance
- RSM’s chief economist, Joe Brusuelas—The economy’s impact on credit unions
- RSM Principal Christina Churchill and Director Jeff Dunnahoo challenge the myths behind “the way we’ve always done it”
- RSM principal Loras Even—The top five IT risk/security trends for credit unions
- Jeremy Empol, vice president for governmental affairs with the California and Nevada Credit Union League—The current climate for credit unions in Washington DC
And more to come!
Workshop sessions will include:
- Doug Hensley, senior vice president and manager of Pacific Coast Bankers Bancshares, risk consulting—Choosing the best methods for CECL: What’s right for my credit union?
- Sharon Akin, RSM director, and Colleen Dorian-Tharp, RSM manager—The importance of building a client risk framework
- RSM principal Christina Churchill—Turning data into information: Big data solutions
- RSM partner Mike Lundberg—CECL and related accounting considerations
- Gary Artz, NCUA’s chief accountant—An NCUA regulatory update
- RSM senior manager Steven Marsden—New to the committee: Understanding your role on the supervisory committee and financial statement literacy
- RSM partners Randy Johnson and Julee Fox—Accounting update for credit unions
- RSM manager Doug Harrison—Participation lending
- RSM Director Jeff Dunnahoo and Senior Associate Olivia Jensik on the cultural impact of M&A deals
- IT Outsourcing – Reducing Risk and Improving the Bottom Line Beth Johnson, principal and Jerry Warrick, director
- And more