Carried interest regulations: Update for investment fund managers
What the proposed rules mean for investment fund managers
RECORDED WEBCAST |
RSM’s Washington National Tax professionals explained key aspects of the new proposed carried interest regulations in a webcast at 1 p.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 13.
During the webcast, we discussed the main issues addressed by the proposed regulations:
- What is an 'applicable partnership interest?'
- What about returns on managers’ invested capital?
- Do special rules apply to gains on real property (section 1231)?
- How do the related-party rules work?
- What about S corporations?
View our key excerpts of the proposed regulations, IRS releases proposed carried interest regulations.
Watch the full webcast below.