Accounts Receivables: Automate, Integrate, Repeat!
Automate and streamline your collections process with Nodus
LIVE WEBCAST |
Is your manual collections process slowing you down?
What if there were a faster way to collect payments while eliminating human error and increasing customer convenience?
RSM US and Nodus invite you to attend a webinar on automating the collection process for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Join us to learn about:
- Automatic invoice delivery and presentment
- Scheduled payment reminders
- Secure credit card and eCheck processing
- Self-service customer payment portals with zero-touch, real-time integration
- Security and PCI compliance
- And a whole lot more!
- Identify key weaknesses in one’s accounts receivable process
- Determine ways to improve the efficiency of the accounts receivable process
- Recognize security vulnerabilities within one’s payment accepting and processing procedure
- Understand the general guidelines of PCI compliance and how to achieve them
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credits for attending this webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Specialized knowlege and applications | CPE: 1.0 credit