Annual tax update for exempt organizations
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join us for our annual tax update webcast as we review the current tax landscape for exempt organizations as well as look ahead to 2020.
During this webcast, we will provide updates on the following:
- Federal tax
- Taxes on parking expenses and the status of other tax reform provisions
- Changes to Forms 990 and 990-T
- Beyond tax reform: Tax law developments and anticipated future guidance
- State and local tax
- State reactions to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act changes and impact to unrelated business taxable income
- Post-Wayfair and marketplace facilitators: How does this affect your organization?
- Sales and use tax: Purchase and sales exemptions
- International tax
- Expanding globally post-TCJA: Compliance and planning
- How many Form 8858s do I have to file?
- When to include global intangible low-taxed income (GILTI)
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to identify key tax planning considerations for tax-exempt organizations, including federal, international, and state and local tax implications. Participants will also be able to discuss key tax topics that may affect exempt organizations.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.5 CPE credits for attending this webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 75 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Taxes | CPE: 1.5 credits