Annual tax update for exempt organizations
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Join us for our annual tax update webcast as we review the current tax landscape for exempt organizations as well as look ahead to 2020.
During this webcast, we will provide updates on the following:
- Federal tax
- Taxes on parking expenses and the status of other tax reform provisions
- Changes to Forms 990 and 990-T
- Beyond tax reform: Tax law developments and anticipated future guidance
- State and local tax
- State reactions to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act changes and impact to unrelated business taxable income
- Post-Wayfair and marketplace facilitators: How does this affect your organization?
- Sales and use tax: Purchase and sales exemptions
- International tax
- Expanding globally post-TCJA: Compliance and planning
- How many Form 8858s do I have to file?
- When to include global intangible low-taxed income (GILTI)