Achieving digital readiness in your nonprofit organization
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Efficiency is extremely important for all organizations, but it is even more critical for nonprofits that are charged with achieving their mission, often with diminishing resources. To that end, many nonprofits are implementing modern tools and technology to seize opportunities to fundamentally change the way they carry out their mission.
Digital platforms help spur innovation and unlock the true potential of organizations, but you must understand available platforms and how they can help overcome potential risks.
Join us for this informative, two-part webcast series, as we discuss the important and necessary steps to achieving digital readiness in your organization
After completing this session, attendees will be able to answer five key questions:
- Where is our money coming from?
- How much does it cost to raise a dollar?
- How are we spending our money?
- What are the outcomes we are achieving?
- What are the risks and rewards of potential media coverage?
Within each question, we will address:
- Why is it important to your organization?
- Considerations for digital readiness
- Where is the data housed?