Year-end accounting and tax issues update for financial services
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join leaders from RSM’s financial institutions practice for an overview of the pressing accounting and tax issues in the COVID-19 environment. In this one-hour update, you’ll gain insights on how to strategize and prepare for the coming year.
Key topics include:
- Impact of COVID-19, including considerations related to:
- Impairments and reserves on goodwill and securities
- Loan modifications and troubled debt restructuring considerations
- Payroll protection program loans
- Impact of the current economic environment on lending and reserves
- CECL, updates and reminders
- LIBOR transition
- Tax update
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify a variety of regulatory issues confronting financial institutions
- Discuss COVID-19-related accounting, disclosure and reporting matters
- Articulate key issues and developments facing financial institutions amid the COVID-19 pandemic
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credits for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Accounting | CPE: 1.0 credits per webcast