Meet RSM at the 2019 IIA International Conference
IN-PERSON EVENT |
RSM is a proud sponsor of the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) 2019 International Conference on July 7–10, 2019, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. You can find us in the exhibit hall at booth #617, where our professionals from internal audit and technology risk consulting will be available to discuss the many issues facing internal auditors today.
This year we will be presenting an educational session on the role of artificial intelligence and automation in assessing emerging risks. The lively presentation will share first-hand examples of the real benefits of implementing data analytics in the audit planning process.
About RSM risk advisory services:
Scrutiny from industry regulators and pressure from stakeholders to limit risk are unprecedented. At RSM, our risk advisory consultants provide customized risk management advice to the C-suite and boards of directors. Our services are designed to support your strategic goals, helping you:
- Anticipate and meet evolving risk and regulatory compliance requirements
- Add value to operating and compliance processes
- Maintain the security of your most valuable information assets
Our risk advisory services combine in-depth industry experience, along with a collaborative, risk-based approach and flexible options—all designed to minimize risk without stifling legitimate growth opportunities. For more information on specific risk services, click here.
IIA educational session
Measuring technology success: Connecting risk, governance and metrics
Monday, July 8, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Hussain Hasan, National Leader, Technology Risk Consulting, RSM US LLP
- Patricio Cadena, Director, RSM US LLP
- Jack Burback, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Wintrust Financial Corporation