Sergio de la Fe
Chair of the Board and Partner
Areas of focus: Financial Reporting, Accounting Processes, ERP Systems, Internal Audit
Sergio de la Fe is a consulting partner at RSM US LLP (RSM) and serves as chair on the RSM US Board of Directors. He is a member of the firm’s national consulting leadership team and serves as the national consulting markets leader. Sergio has more than 28 years of experience working with a variety of clients, with a specialization in serving middle market companies with complex business issues.
Having served as an audit and consulting partner, he has experience in the areas of financial reporting, accounting processes, financial reporting controls, ERP systems, internal audit, enterprise risk, compliance, project management and other advisory services. Sergio has also served as the co-leader and co-founder of our ¡HOLA! employee network group.
He is a certified information technology professional (CITP), a certified global management accountant (CGMA) and is licensed as a CPA in Florida and Georgia.
Sergio is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Institute of Internal Auditors. He earned a Bachelor of Accounting degree from Florida International University. He is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Certified Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting, Florida International University
- Bilingual in English and Spanish