Director, Consumer Products Senior Analyst
Areas of focus: Consumer Products
In May 2021, Mike was selected as a senior analyst in RSM’s cutting edge Industry Eminence Program, which positions its senior analysts to understand, forecast and communicate economic, business and technology trends shaping the industries RSM serves. These senior analysts advise clients on conditions influencing middle market leaders. Mike’s focus is on the consumer products industry.
Summary of experience
Mike is a director in the national transaction advisory services practice based out of RSM’s Metro Park office. With more than nine years of experience at RSM, and five within the transaction advisory services group, he has in-depth knowledge dealing with issues that affect the consumer products industry.
Mike has experience performing financial due diligence as a buy- and sell-side advisor, analyzing the quality and sustainability of earnings, evaluating working capital considerations, and analyzing purchase agreements.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant, New York State
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Bachelor of Science, business management, University of Scranton
- Masters of Accountancy, Rider University