Regional Managing Partner - Central
Areas of focus: Audit, Business Advisory, Operations
Kevin Prien is the Central regional managing partner for RSM US LLP (RSM). He has extensive experience serving clients and focuses primarily on the manufacturing and wholesale distribution industry.
With his audit background, Prien has assisted clients with financing issues, product costing, inventory management and transition planning.
In his previous role as managing partner of audit practice for the firm's West region, Prien was responsible for overall client service and for the group’s compliance with the firm’s and professional standards.
In his community, Prien serves as a member of the Iowa State University Department of Accounting Advisory Board and participates in student mentoring activities. He is a past member of the ISU College of Business Dean’s Advisory Council.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Iowa Association of Business and Industry
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Iowa State University, 1984
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, RSM’s Business Advisor Program