Director, Industrials Senior Analyst
Areas of focus: Industrials
In May 2021, Katie was selected as a senior analyst in RSM’s cutting edge Industry Eminence Program, which positions its senior analysts to understand, forecast and communicate economic, business and technology trends shaping the industries RSM serves. These senior analysts advise clients on conditions influencing middle market leaders. Katie’s focus is on the industrials industry.
Summary of experience
Katie has more than 12 years of experience providing consulting services to a variety of clients with a focus on manufacturing within the industrials and consumer products industries.
Katie has extensive experience in areas of program and project management, enterprise risk management, operational and financial internal audit, internal controls, and process improvement for both public and private organizations.
Prior to her most recent role at RSM, Katie served as the chief audit executive for a global manufacturing and distribution organization, where her areas of responsibilities included internal audit and enterprise risk management. Her industry and professional service roles have contributed to Katie’s broad range of experience and her ability to provide a unique perspective to her manufacturing clients.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Member of Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelors of Accounting and Information Systems, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Masters of Accounting and Information Systems, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University