Ernest J. Nedder
National Tax Leader
Areas of focus: Tax Planning , Compliance for Financial Services Companies and High Net Worth Individuals
ABOUT ERNEST J.
E.J. Nedder is a tax partner for RSM US LLP and serves as the firm’s national tax leader. Nedder previously led the firm’s national tax consulting practice and Northeast region’s tax practice.
Nedder has been actively involved in developing tax professionals through mentoring and the firm’s tax training programs. He has lectured on various topics, including mergers and acquisitions, choice of entity, partnerships, and international taxation. Nedder handled a diversified client base, and has been extensively involved in the tax planning and compliance for the financial services industry and high net worth individuals.
He is a member of the New York State Bar Association tax committee and former board member and tax committee liaison for the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Westchester Chapter. Nedder served on the board of directors of RSM US LLP for two terms and served as the chair in 2017/18.
Professional affiliations and credentials
- Member, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, New England Law School
- Bachelor of Science, management, Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business