Partner, National Leader – Media and Entertainment Industry Sector
Darcy Wilson-Jones is a certified public accountant with more than 24 years of experience working with privately held and private equity owned clients. As the relationship lead for private global companies across various industries, including media and entertainment, industrial products, business and professional services, and consumer products, she leads cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional results through collaboration and advising clients on a wide range of business challenges.
Darcy serves as RSM’s national media and entertainment industry sector leader and previously served as the West region business and professional services leader, West region industrial products co-leader, West region African American and Canadian Excellent (AACE) leader, a member of the AACE national leadership team and hispanic/latino (HOLA) national partner advisory board, West region client experience/first-choice advisor committee leader and Los Angeles First-Choice Advisor Journey coaching leader.
Professional and community involvement
- Darcy has served in leadership roles on multiple boards, including the Jack & Jill of America executive board as treasurer; the Gooden School executive board as a trustee, finance committee chair and audit committee chair; and the Junior Achievement board.
- Darcy is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, California State University, Northridge
- Master of Science degree in accountancy, San Diego State University
- CFO program, Carlson Executive Development Center, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota.