Partner, Financial Services Senior Analyst
Areas of focus: Financial Services
In January 2018, Anthony was selected as a senior analyst in RSM’s cutting edge Industry Eminence Program, which positions its senior analysts to understand, forecast and communicate economic, business and technology trends shaping the industries RSM serves. These senior analysts advise clients on conditions impacting middle market leaders. Anthony’s focus is on the financial services industry.
Summary of Experience
Anthony is a Partner at RSM US LLP and has over thirteen years of experience at the firm. He serves as the Connecticut Financial Services Leader and his client responsibilities includes private equity funds, including those with multiple co-investment vehicle arrangements, hedge funds, fund-of-funds, real estate investment companies, and asset lending businesses.
Professional and Firm Affiliations and Credentials
- Licensed as a CPA in New York and Connecticut
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- RSM Industry Eminence Leader, Financial Services, January 2018 to present
- Fairfield County Business Journal “40 Under 40” Award Recipient, May 2017
- RSM Academy (International Technical and Managerial Skills) Participant, June 2015
- RSM Cultural Diversity Initiative, Family First National Leader, February 2015 to May 2018
- RSM FutureMakers Leadership Program Graduate and Steering Committee Member, November 2014 to present
- RSM Champions for Growth Executive Leadership Program Graduate, May 2013 to May 2014
- BS in accounting with concentrations in finance and leadership from the Sellinger School of Business at Loyola University of Maryland.