Tribal and Gaming Leader
Summary of experience
Dwayne joined the firm in 1988 and became a Partner in 2001. Dwayne is the firm’s co-leader of our gaming and hospitality practice. He conducts strategic business planning sessions for casino resorts in which he directs in-depth analyses and evaluations to identify and enhance the competitive advantages of the casino and its alignment with its market positioning. He has extensive experience in the planning and opening of casino resorts across the country.
Dwayne has facilitated round table discussions for numerous gaming commissions of which the general purpose is to act as a collective resource to establish high standards of self-regulation.
Dwayne has designed, authored and implemented internal control systems with resorts throughout the country. He also has extensive experience assisting gaming properties to optimize revenue through operational assessments and process improvement.
- Regular industry speaker throughout the country on strategy, self-regulation and internal controls
- Serves frequently as a panelist at gaming conferences
- Professional affiliations and credentials
- Certified public accountant
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, business administration and accounting, San Diego State University
- Business Advisor Program, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business