National Nonprofit Industry Leader
Summary of experience
Bob has over 27 years of audit and accounting experience, specializing in nonprofit organizations. Bob oversees RSM’s national nonprofit industry. RSM serves over 3,000 nonprofit organizations throughout the U.S. Bob has focused RSM on becoming the recognized global leader in enhancing the performance and strategic direction of nonprofit organizations.
Bob continually demonstrates a unique understanding of the needs and aspirations of nonprofit organizations in every interaction and solution he brings to the nonprofit marketplace. Bob’s primary focus is educational institutions, international organizations, charitable organizations and membership organizations.
Bob frequently writes articles and speaks on issues relating to nonprofit organizations. His continuing professional education focuses on the nonprofit industry and its related concerns. Bob continues to take continuing education on the nonprofit industry and federal awards.
Power comes from being understood. When you trust the advice you’re getting, you know your next move is the right move. That’s what you can expect from Bob and RSM. That’s the power of being understood.
Professional affiliations and credentials
- Certified public accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- InsideNGO (formerly The Association of PVO Financial Manager and The Personnel Co-op)
- Grants Managers Association
- American Society of Association Executives
- Bachelors of Science, accounting, University of Maryland at College Park