Frank Le Bihan
Principal – International Services and Foreign Desks Leader
Areas of focus: Global Compliance, International Expansion Advisory, Global Project Management, Foreign Investments (FDI), Automotive and Global Manufacturing
Frank Le Bihan is based in Chicago and heads up the RSM US LLP International Services Office (ISO). He also leads our foreign desks, currently covering eight countries (China, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Mexico, India, and Ireland).
Frank oversees the delivery of the firm's global client experience and provides expertise in scoping, staffing and managing global professional services engagements. He drives the growth of our global client base through large complex pursuits and identifying new service solutions, such as global compliance. He leads our fast-growing service offering to foreign investors (FDIs) in the U.S.
A native of France, Frank has more than 20 years of experience working with U.S., Canadian and European companies on international strategic planning, cross-border expansion, and global compliance and financial reporting. With deep expertise in the manufacturing industry, he is a member of RSM's automotive steering committee.
He regularly speaks in the U.S., Europe and Asia on topics related to managing international operations, global financial reporting, U.S. companies doing business overseas, and foreign companies operating in the U.S.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the steering committee of the AICPA Global Manufacturing Conference
- Member, SAE International
- Master of Business Administration, University of Kansas
- DESCAF (French equivalent to an MBA), Clermont Graduate School of Business (Sup de Co Clermont), France
- RSM Business Advisor Program, University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business