Financial support for colleagues and communities
- In 2016, the RSM US Foundation provided more than $31,500 to support those affected by Hurricane Matthew, including several employees and the United Way of Coastal Georgia (home of The RSM Classic).
- In 2017, RSM employees raised funds and the RSM US Foundation provided disaster relief grants to employees and others affected by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria.
- Our 2015 Charitable 5K raised more than $150,000 to support childhood nutrition programs at Three Square Food Bank in Las Vegas.
- Nearly 180 participants ran, walked and raised nearly $25,000 for the American Diabetes Association at the first-ever tax conference 5K in 2016.
- At our 2017 Charitable 5K RSM owners raised $225,000 for Boys and Girls Clubs, Fold of Honor, Girl Scouts of the USA, Teach for America and Three Square Food Bank.
- The Peter A.S. Pfeiffer Scholarship for Courage
RSM's Integrated Marketing and Communications leadership team is establishing the Peter A.S. Pfeiffer Scholarship for Courage, which honors Pete’s passion for our firm, veterans and their families, and giving back to others.
Folds of Honor (FOH), an organization that provides educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service members, will administer this endowed award. Our initial goal is to raise $50,000 through "Lean Forward/Real heroes fight cancer" T-shirt sales and other donations, and everyone who donates $100 or more will receive a T-shirt. The RSM US Foundation has agreed to match the $50,000 we raise in order to set up the endowment with $100,000. With your help, we know we can reach and maybe even exceed our goal.
Thank you for supporting Pete and the Peter A.S. Pfeiffer Scholarship for Courage!
- Folds of Honor. The RSM US Foundation donated $10,000 to provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America's fallen and disabled service members.
- RSM receives a visit from His Royal Highness Prince Edward. Two years ago, His Royal Highness (HRH) Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, visited the RSM San Francisco office to celebrate the collaboration between RSM and The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award USA. Founded in 1956 by Queen Elizabeth’s husband, HRH Prince Phillip, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award is the largest youth achievement award in the world and one that RSM is becoming increasingly involved with in the US. Read more here.