© 2020 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Teams Live Events
Broadcast live meetings with Microsoft Teams live events
Microsoft Teams Live Events allows organizations to broadcast live meetings with minimal investment and without the need for complex, expensive hardware and software. Many organizations already own licensing entitlements to Microsoft Teams Live Events as part of their Office 365 subscriptions.
Key features of Microsoft Teams Live:
- Up to 10,000 attendees
- 15 simultaneous events per Microsoft Teams tenant
- Meetings and events can last up to 4 hours
- Attendees can use practically any device
- Presenters and producers work from Microsoft Teams client on a PC or Mac
- Up to 10 presenters per event
- Producer controls which presenter is live
- Presenters can share video and/or desktop content
- Events can be recorded and stored on Microsoft’s cloud for later viewing
- Moderated question and answer
- Attendee and Q&A reporting
- Live captions and subtitles
- Coordination of events in a calendar
Tailored to your organization
We know that every organization and its members and constituents are unique. To that end, our services are flexible and tailored to your exact needs. We will work with you to design and deliver what works best for your organization.
RSM service highlights:
- Kick starter engagement maps requirements to tool capabilities
- Rapid deployment of Microsoft Teams
- Facilitation of producer, moderator and presenter training
- Presenter camera and microphone selection
- Data governance guidance
- Event scheduling and coordination guidance
- Licensing entitlement review
Engagements that equip for success
Our program provides you with the people, processes and technology you need to deliver a high-quality live meeting experience to your audience.
Our subject matter experts are available to support a co-sourced migration and adoption, as well as provide turnkey program management. RSM professionals are also available to test the security of your operations and help strengthen that security, if needed.
Experience the RSM difference
- Hundreds of infrastructure-focused resources
- Industry-specific assessment plans
- Public and private cloud and managed services
- Proven, repeatable procedures and methodologies
- Dedicated, certified and experienced professionals
- Verifiable track record of success
RSM understands the immediate need for investments to keep your organization operating, and we understand your need to protect it. Our dedicated infrastructure consultants have decades of experience installing, implementing, maintaining and customizing IT infrastructure and related collaboration services.