© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite vs. Cloud ERPs
How does NetSuite stack up to the competition?
NetSuite software is an online service that enables companies to manage all key business processes in a single system. The service involves no hardware, no large and upfront license fee, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software, and no complex set ups.
To understand how NetSuite compares against other ERP vendors such as Sage and Microsoft, RSM has built a downloadable selection guide, which will lead you through the process of evaluating and selecting a new Cloud ERP solution. This guide includes:
- ERP readiness questionnaire
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Five common ERP trends
- Industry research
- Comparison matrix
- Selecting the right implementation partner
- Evaluation checklist
Quick hit comparison review
Below are some of the products that are commonly compared against NetSuite.
- NetSuite vs. QuickBooks: If your organization is growing rapidly, it is likely you will outgrow Quickbooks and need a system that is more integrated across the enterprise.
- NetSuite vs. SAP: SAP offers multiple products in the middle market which can increase complexity in your purchase decision making process.
- NetSuite vs. Acumatica: Acumatica is less mature in areas supporting massive growth and increasingly complex organizational needs.
- NetSuite vs. Workday: Workday has limited customization capabilities and often requires a more hands-on implementation process.
- NetSuite vs. Epicor: Epicor is still a versioned solution that offers no automatic upgrades including limited hosted options with a majority of customers still on-premise.
- NetSuite vs. Financial force: Financial force offers fewer deployments and requires more customization and coding expertise to build reports and queries.
- NetSuite vs. Great Plains: Microsoft GP still carries on-premise architecture which requires batch processing and is an end of life product.
Download our Cloud ERP Comparison Guide
In this guide you’ll find information on how to evaluate and select a new cloud ERP system, common pitfalls to avoid, and an unbiased product comparison between leading ERP solutions. Download your free copy now.