© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite retail and SuiteCommerce InStore
Support retail and e-commerce selling models on a single platform
Shopping behaviors are changing and purchasing pathways are getting more complex. Buyers want to move freely between online and offline shopping channels as their time and needs shift—and they control the process, spanning mobile devices, social media reviews and tapping boundless product and service information.
SuiteCommerce InStore provides merchants with solutions that unify physical and digital shopping experiences within a single, cloud-based commerce platform. Your sales associates can use a mobile device to check complete inventory and customer information. SuiteCommerce helps them to engage customers more effectively, to drive more sales and to provide a satisfying shopping experience. Anywhere.
Empower your in-store operations to deliver a continuous buying journey
NetSuite SuiteCommerce InStore Buyer's Guide
In this guide, you'll find useful information about SuiteCommerce InStore including what it is, how to buy it and new pricing. For a more detailed breakdown, download our FREE NetSuite SuiteCommerce InStore buyer’s guide.
Designed for Mobility
Full-featured POS: Perform traditional point of sale transactions (e.g. cash and carry, exchanges, returns, etc.) quickly and easily.
Engage Anywhere: SuiteCommerce InStore offers a touch-based tablet user interface and responsive design. User-friendly technology provides easy-to-use digital selling and servicing capabilities across any device, letting your staff engage with customers and get instant answers anywhere, at any time, in the store or from remote locations.
Deploy Anywhere: Cloud-based software and reliable, familiar hardware devices combine to dramatically reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and upfront expenses. Ongoing expansion is easier as your business expands or grows the number of locations.
Seamless buying experience: Give shoppers the flexibility to create wish lists in one channel —whether an online tool, by phone, or in-store—and then complete the transaction using the same data in another channel. Make inventory checks easier with visibility into saved carts and product wish lists, and let shoppers choose by finding items in any location, and then select store pick-up or delivery options
360-degree customer profiles: Gain comprehensive real-time customer information right from your handheld device such as:
- Recent customer activity
- Loyalty points balance
- Historical data – purchases and returns
- Support requests
- Amount of average transaction
- Average time between transactions
Order and inventory management: Get real-time visibility into all inventory held across the company, allowing customers to purchase products regardless of location in a single transaction, including cash-and-carry, ship-to-home or pickup in another store.
Dynamic merchandising: Savvy merchants understand the power of upselling, cross-selling and related product recommendations. SuiteCommerce InStore simplifies those efforts with rules such as location, frequency, shipping, “bought also bought” patterns and other strategies that increase purchasing
Out-of-the-box reporting: Real-time views into store statistics and cash management.
Key SuiteCommerce InStore benefits:
- Support retail and e-commerce selling models on a single platform, both fully integrated into your ERP system. Integrate on a platform that lowers ongoing costs and avoids the future expense of maintaining separate systems.
- Transform the stores with a true, single, cloud-based commerce platform that supports online, in-store and call center.
- Engage shoppers by providing a complete shopping experience that is personalized and seamless.
- Empower in-store associates with the tools and information to assist and engage shoppers. Staff people are often the most expensive and valuable resources in retail and they can have the greatest impact on sales success.
- Increase profitability with more product choices and better convenience with an “endless aisle” of goods.
- Capitalize on the convenience of using any device with a web browser in frontline service. Equip sales associates with mobility to engage shoppers anywhere in the store.
Why partner with RSM?
As one of the largest and most successful Oracle NetSuite partners worldwide with offices across the United States and a global network, RSM is the trusted advisor to middle market companies for the evaluation, selection, implementation and support of your NetSuite investment. As an early member of NetSuite’s Commerce Agency Program (CAP) and winner of NetSuite’s inaugural SuiteCommerce Partner of the Year award, RSM is a leading creative agency and system integrator that provides businesses with superior interactivity, functionality and aesthetics using the highly flexible web store and unique back-office integration of the SuiteCommerce platform. Our commerce experts can assist in UX, implementation, and strategy.