© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Financial Reporting Resource Center: Employee benefit plans
The following resources provide insightful knowledge on a variety of matters affecting employee benefit plans.
Financial Reporting Insights articles
- Proposed multiemployer benefit plan guidance
- Actuarial valuation: New mortality improvement scale released
- ASB votes on proposed auditor reporting for plans subject to ERISA
- Audit & Accounting Guide for employee benefit plans updated
- RSM comments on proposed auditor reporting for plans subject to ERISA
White papers and other resources
- Shining an ESOP light on tax and accounting news
- Top 10 retirement plan internal control pitfalls -- and how to avoid them
- Retirement plan issues and insights
- The importance of internal controls for benefit plans series
- Party-in-interest transactions controls for benefit plans
- Retirement plan operational compliance
- The importance of plan document maintenance for benefit plans
- Plan document maintenance: Why is it important for benefit plans? (webcast)
- The devil is in the details
- Why internal controls are important to benefit plans
- The importance of internal controls for employee benefit plans (webcast)
- Are your retirement plan’s expenses reasonable?