© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Financial Reporting Resource Center: Employee benefit plans
The following resources provide insightful knowledge on a variety of matters affecting employee benefit plans.
Financial Reporting Insights articles
- SAS 136: Preparation before year end
- Audit & Accounting Guide for employee benefit plans updated
- Actuarial valuation: New mortality improvement scale released
- Accounting for possible tax law changes
- SAS 136: Changes for employee benefit plans and their auditors
- Revised reporting on financial statements of plans subject to ERISA
White papers and other resources
- Accounting for ESOP transactions
- Retirement plan issues and insights
- Top 10 retirement plan internal control pitfalls -- and how to avoid them
- The importance of internal controls for benefit plans series
- Party-in-interest transactions controls for benefit plans
- Retirement plan operational compliance
- The importance of plan document maintenance for benefit plans
- The devil is in the details
- Why internal controls are important to benefit plans
- Are your retirement plan’s expenses reasonable?