Understanding fintech as a movement
How companies can build a road map for the path forward
Fintech has been disrupting the world of financial services for years, but it has evolved from a small number of innovators exploiting digital channels and technology to an entire movement fundamentally reshaping all sectors of the industry. Fintech companies leverage the power of technology, primarily via digital channels, to execute traditional financial services transactions and gain a deeper understanding of customers and their needs.
Fintech companies can blur lines, straddle definitions and compete with traditional institutions while sometimes operating in regulatory gray areas. The definition of fintech largely depends on the audience asked to define it, but typically refers to technology-driven solutions that execute a financial transaction via the digital channel.
Download this e-book to learn about:
- Technologies driving fintech disruption
- How the use of fintech has grown in recent years
- Top regulatory issues to watch
- Key issues companies should focus on to become truly digital-first businesses
- How traditional financial services companies can create a road map for the path forward