Tax controversy—What you need to know from 2018
RECORDED WEBCAST |
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was a big focus for the IRS in 2018, but it wasn’t the only focus. Our tax controversy professionals have seen some changes that may not be making headlines, but are certainly making waves. We’ll share our perspective so that your business doesn’t get caught unaware.
Join us for a 60-minute webcast covering:
- Automatization of the first-time abatement procedures and reasonable cause
- Suspension of a quick refund claim program
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) ends; Can you still get relief?
- New procedures in IRS appeals
- IRS guidance regarding treatment of cryptocurrencies and blockchain transactions