Demonstrate what The Power of Being You® means to you as a first generation college student.
The RSM US Foundation will award five students with a $10,000 scholarship per academic year for up to three years, for a total of up to $30,000 per scholarship.
The foundation is granting $50,000 in scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Monday, Jan. 11, 2021—application period begins
- Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021 (11:59 p.m. Central time)—application period closes
- April 2021—5 recipients selected and notified
- June 2021—initial payments made to recipients’ universities for 2021/2022 academic year
Who is eligible?
The program is open only to U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident card), or individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA) who are at least 18 years old as of the date of application. Applicants must be:
- A freshman, sophomore, or junior with no immediate family members who have received a bachelor’s degree
- Studying business or technology in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university in the United States
- A full-time student in good standing at their college/university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
More on the scholarship
Hear from first generation student, and RSM Partner, Sergio de la Fe!
Who is not eligible?
Full-time and/or part-time interns, employees, temporary employees, partners, principals, and contractors (and their immediate family members) of RSM US Foundation, RSM US LLP, RSM US Wealth Management LLC, Risk & Regulatory Consulting, LLC, and their respective affiliated entities are not eligible. Any person who has received a scholarship or other aid in prior years of this program or a similar program of the RSM entities or RSM US Foundation is not eligible.
Email RSMscholarships@rsmus.com with additional questions.