Power Your Education Scholarship Program
Supporting tomorrow's leaders in business and technology
The RSM US Foundation's national scholarship program will again award 10 students with $10,000 scholarships and invitations to participate in RSM's Pathways summer leadership program. See the entries from our 2017 winners and 2018 winners!
Every day, RSM professionals deliver the power of being understood to today's middle market business leaders across the globe. To build tomorrow’s leaders, the foundation is granting $100,000 in scholarships for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Monday, Jan. 14, 2019—applications accepted
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019 (11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time)—application deadline
- April 2019—10 recipients selected and notified
- June 2019—initial payments made to the recipients’ universities for 2019/2020 academic year
Who is eligible?
The program is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of application. Applicants must be:
- Two years from graduation and full-time employment (typically sophomores on the four-year track and juniors on the five-year track)
- Studying business or technology in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university located in the 50 United States or D.C.
- Full-time students in good standing at their college/university and have a cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 or above
Who is not eligible?
Full-time and part-time interns, employees, temporary employees, partners, principals and contractors (and their immediate family members) of RSM US Foundation, RSM US LLP, RSM US Wealth Management LLC, RSM US Insurance Agency Services LLC, Risk & Regulatory Consulting LLC, and their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries are not eligible.
Email RSMscholarships@rsmus.com with additional questions.