Power Your Education Scholarship Program
Supporting tomorrow's leaders in business and technology
Power your education! Tell us what The Power of Being Understood® means to you.
The RSM US Foundation's national scholarship program will again award 10 students with $10,000 scholarships and invitations to participate in RSM's Pathways Summer Leadership Program. See the entries from our 2018 winners and 2019 winners.
Every day, RSM professionals deliver the power of being understood to today's middle market business leaders across the globe. To build tomorrow’s leaders, the foundation is granting $100,000 in scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to apply
To apply for a scholarship, follow the instructions below. Submissions from applicants meeting the core criteria will be judged based, among other things, on their demonstration of RSM’s values. The deadline to apply is Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020.
To apply for the scholarship you will need:
- A link to a short video that you create demonstrating what the RSM brand promise, The Power of Being Understood®, means to you.
- Your video must not exceed 30 seconds. A panel of judges selected by the RSM US Foundation will view it. Upload your video to the video-sharing platform of your choice (e.g., YouTube).
- An unofficial copy of your transcript.
Once you have the two items above, follow the detailed directions in our frequently asked questions to submit your application online.
- Monday, Jan. 13, 2020—application period begins
- Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020 (11:59 p.m. Central time)—application period closes
- April 2020—10 recipients will be selected and notified
- June 2020—initial payments will be made to the recipients’ universities for 2020/2021 academic year
Who is eligible?
The program is open to legal residents of the 50 states and Washington, D.C., who are at least 18 years old as of the date of application. Applicants must be:
- Two years from graduation and full-time employment (typically sophomores on the four-year track and juniors on the five-year track).
- Studying business or technology in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university located in the 50 states and Washington, D.C.
- Full-time students in good standing at their college/university and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Who is not eligible?
Full-time and/or part-time interns, employees, temporary employees, partners, principals and contractors (and their immediate family members) of RSM US Foundation, RSM US LLP, RSM US Wealth Management LLC, RSM US Insurance Agency Services LLC, Risk & Regulatory Consulting LLC, and their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries are not eligible.
Email RSMscholarships@rsmus.com with additional questions.