© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite for Life Sciences companies
Businesses in the life sciences sector face constantly changing regulations and growing pressure to control costs. The complex challenges for biotech companies begin in the development stage and carry through becoming a commercial organization, capitalizing on tax-efficient strategies and leveraging intellectual property.
Used by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide, NetSuite's cloud-based business management suite enables health care and life sciences organizations to improve visibility, minimize complexity and remain agile in the face of massive change.
At RSM, we help life sciences companies evaluate and select technology to help you optimize your business processes.
NetSuite benefits for biotech and life sciences companies
- Growth ― NetSuite, a cloud-based enterprise resource planning system, provides a scalable financial solution, allowing for more robust functionality and improved application performance, compared to on-premise solutions
- Controls ― Auditable controls provide compliance for Sarbanes-Oxley and promote investor confidence
- Project tracking ― NetSuite delivers research and capital project tracking functionality, including time and expense entry and budgeting
- Global ― The NetSuite solution supports multiple legal entities, currencies and languages
- Procurement ― Punch-out capability provides direct access to your vendors’ online markets and creates purchase orders in NetSuite
- Workflow ― Workflow tools enforce and document approvals and keep tasks on time
Whether your business plan involves acquisition, an initial public offering or simply efficient growth, NetSuite functionality and controls can help you meet your organization’s complex challenges.
Join RSM for a webcast to help you maximize the planning and budgeting options available from NetSuite and others.
RSM’s annual NetSuite year-end webcast on Dec. 10 will focus on year-end procedures and include a Q&A session.
Boost organizational productivity, maximize system ROI with proper planning, testing, optimization and ongoing support.
Join RSM and AvidXchange and RSM where we’ll discuss ways AP automation can help your company grow with NetSuite.
An overview of best practices and introduce some of the more popular B2B extensions available in the SuiteApp marketplace.
This session will supply the foundation for planning, documenting, building, testing, and deploying workflow based solutions.
RSM US LLP and Celigo join forces to bring this energy leader of the future to the cloud with NetSuite.
Join us to learn how ASC 842 changes accounting requirements and how to capture required information and calculations in NetSuite.
Arm your sales associates with a mobile device that provides complete inventory and customer information to engage customers.