As your cloud provider manages the servers and infrastructure, let us manage and maintain your software and data including software updates, security monitoring, help desk and more.
The modern IT environment is in the cloud, always available. When you move your applications and data to a cloud hosting environment, the vendor manages the servers and data center.
However, what often isn’t included in cloud hosting plans is maintenance and management of the data and software. To ensure a healthy, secure technology infrastructure, RSM’s managed cloud services offers a robust collection of services for cloud environments including:
- 24/7 monitoring and remediation of service interruptions, performance issues and security events
- 24/7 staffed helpdesk available to handle general support requests
- Patch management services to implement relevant updates and patches for cloud operating systems and third-party applications
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting related to antitrust and malware events as well as ongoing virus and malware definition updates
- Monitoring and remediation related to backup operations along with optional restore testing
- 24/7 security monitoring and remediation using both security center tools provided by cloud providers as well as third-party tools.
When you use RSM’s managed cloud services, you can expect the following benefits:
- Improved availability, recoverability, performance, and security of cloud assets
- Optimization of cloud expenditures based upon actual utilization rates and other functionality requirements
- Increased cash flow realized through lowered capital expenditures and personnel costs by outsourcing architecture and environmental management
We begin every cloud engagement by understanding your overall cloud strategy, performance goals and expectations regarding resources, functionality and costs.
Using our proven methodologies, we’ll smoothly migrate your digital assets to the cloud and transition administrative service responsibilities to our managed cloud services delivery team and support desk.
Few technology providers offer the breadth of cloud services that RSM does. Though our unique combination of cloud advisory services, migration capabilities and outsourced administration management, our goal is to help our clients throughout every phase of the cloud life cycle.
Our vendor-agnostic approach identifies the right cloud hosting environment that suits your purpose. Cloud hosting providers we use regularly include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and our own RSM Cloud, among others.